Friday, June 11, 2010

If at first you don't suceed, make your goal even smaller

I'm not even going to talk about how I'm not doing what I set out to do here. Instead, I'm going to try to get back on track one small step at a time. First up, goals for the weekend. By hook or by crook, I shall have accomplished the following by Sunday night:
1) Finish KIND AND USUAL PUNISHMENT by Jessica Mitford. It's taunting me on my Goodreads page with it's unfinished status, and I have mere pages to go.
2) Exercise every day. It'll probably be running at the gym Friday, weights at the gym Saturday, and something involving my iTouch or Wii Fit on Sunday.
3) Practice my violin twice. Because really, it's just getting embarassing.
4) Play Rock Band 2 on Wii. It makes me happy and I don't make time for it.
5) Write 1000 words. Could be the old project, could be something new.
6) Update the hell out of the store website. Enough said.

Now go forth and succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment