Saturday, November 5, 2011

NaBloWriMo - Day Five

Since I got rid of cable and have been working on SSP, I'm wondering what the hell I did with my weekends. I must have just beached myself on the couch on Friday night and not gotten up until Sunday. (Oh wait, ahhhh, yes I remember now). These days, life is consumed with work, the gym, and the SSP. I'm barely even keeping on top of my shows online. Which is all to say, I can't wait until SSP is done and I can get back to relaxing a bit. I have not finished a book in several weeks!

I guess it's not quite true that I haven't been relaxing at all, but they've all been such stolen moments that I feel guilty for taking. And I guess because I feel I ought not to be relaxing, I don't actually take the time to do something worthwhile and instead end up falling down various nostalgic rabbit holes.

I think I've got to call day 5 a day. No more SSP, no work on the NaNoWriMo, just a shower, bed, and my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment