Friday, November 4, 2011

NaBloWriMo - Day Four

Ahem. As it happens, Thursdays are not historically the best day of the week for me. I'm tired, I'm burnt out, and I've worked myself up into a fine lather. Last night, thoroughly discouraged with life and the Super Secret Project, I stomped down to bed to do more work on SSP (you know, because I'm a martyr), despite that I have a no work in bed policy. A few minutes later I realized I was being ridiculous and (surprise!) a martyr, so I shook it off, downloaded a show off iTunes I like but isn't available on the internet legally for free, and relaxed.

That's actually something else you should probably know about me. I only download music (and for the first time last night, a TV show) legally through iTunes. None of this Bit Torrent blah blah business for me. It's too much trouble. And it seems to me, if I'm willing to spend $5 on a chai latte a couple of times a week, I should be willing to spend $1.29 on a song that I'm going to listen to a bunch of times (hopefully). But yeah, that's me, too lazy to break the law (I make not comment on whether it's a well advised law or not).

It never ceases to amaze me how much longer (in a good way) how time seems so much slower on Friday night. Somehow on a Friday, there's time to relax, make dinner, and still be ready to enjoy a whole evening ahead of you at 7:30pm. This evening has been spent working on SSP, but also recovering from an amazing fettuccine alfredo dinner, so it's maybe been less productive than hoped. Still, at 9:40, I feel like I can working on my NaNoWriMo for a bit and still do a little more work on SSP. Cheers to day four!

No comments:

Post a Comment