Monday, November 14, 2011

NaBloWriMo - Day 14

Well, I missed day 13 (it was unlucky, you might say). But after a beyond delightful day of working on SSP (well, that was only ok), shopping with my mom, skating, Chinese food, and hanging out with my parents, I didn't have the energy at 11:58 to whip out the iTouch to get in an entry. Still, I'm back, so that's progress. I'm also afraid to say the wheels have fallen off NaNoWriMo once again, and I think it may be too late to catch up. I've got two more weeks of intensive work on SSP and then that will be done, at which point I can free up some mental energy and time for my novel. It pushed me to get the start on paper though, and previous to that it had just been marinating in my brain whilst I was on the treadmill.

I have some things to say about ice skating and the brain waves I had whilst doing it, but I'm going to have to save those for another day. For now I'm re-acclimatizing to my regular life and sleep is unfortunately not for the weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment