Sunday, March 14, 2010

Project Bananas: Week One, Day Three: Become Famous Bloggers

Project Bananas: Become Famous Blogger is probably the most boring of my potential projects on account of the fact that there isn't much to blog about blogging every day. It's only day three and it's Sunday, so finding time to blog on the weekend has not been much of a challenge so far. But tomorrow is Monday and it could all very easily derail from there.

I have my violin lesson every second Monday night and tomorrow is that night. My lesson is at 6pm, so I tend to stay late at work and then walk up. Nothing enrages me quite so much as taking the subway during rush hour and taking it with my violin is a nightmare. My lesson is an hour and then I have to take the streetcar home. I don't get there until about 7:30, so it's these nights that I make strong suggestions to my boyfriend that he make dinner. But by the time it's all said and done (violin, ride home, dinner) it can be almost 9pm. All I want to do at that point is collapse on the couch and not think anymore. Tomorrow though, I will make the time to blog.

Tuesday night will be another challenge. No matter what I do, I have to stop at my physio on the way home and sign forms. The billing people at the office are unpleasant and agressive, so it's within my best interests to go and sign the damn forms or else they'll keep calling me and leaving overly detailed phone messages. The hope after that is that my loving boyfriend will be taking me out for dinner at our new favorite Chinese restaurant. They make this fried eggplant that is totally transformative. When we get home from dinner, I have to pack for my trip to Washington DC the next day. But much like those effing forms, the blogging will be done.

Wednesday is the day when I'll either have to blog at work (which I don't want to do) or pay for internet at the airport (which I really don't want to do). I'm heading to the airport directly from work to visit my sister and nephew in DC. Thursday should be a breeze though and by then it'll be time for Project Bananas: Week Two. I'm kind of excited to pick a new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment